ABB Announces 100,000 ft2 Expansion sponsored
ABB, a multinational corporation headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, has deep roots in the Bartlesville community, opening operations 31 years ago.
This spring, ABB will break ground on a 100,000-square-foot expansion of its Bartlesville operations, doubling the company’s footprint. The expansion will support the growing demand for the company’s natural gas measurement equipment, which increase the accuracy, efficiency, safety and productivity of natural gas operations.
ABB is among other multinational corporations that find a high quality of life in a small city with easy urban access. Advantages include:
- Low cost of doing business
- State-of-the-art infrastructure
- Availability of fully-served and attractive industrial sites
- Centrally located to major regional markets
- Workforce training is readily available and accessible
- Excellent public schools, technical college and two universities
- Business leaders who move at the speed of business